10.15.2012

the smell of life...

day 289...

*disclaimer if you thought I was dork before I am now reaffirming that thought...*

...as I was cleaning my apartment on Monday night, yes I am that cool...I use Murphy's oil soap to clean my floors...and I love love the smell...so I got to thinking...we can live our lives attached to some of the best smells...

the smell of coffee brewing..,
or the smell of my mom's pie coming out of the oven...or really any of her cooking...the smell of fresh cut flowers or fresh cut grass, or the smell of outside...or the smell of a barbecue wafting pass your house...or the smell of a campfire...or even the smell of outside and knowing the wind caught you a few times..also love the smell of baby powder...and pretty much all cleaning supplies...I also love the smell of people...the ones with distinct smells that when they leave you it remains with you for a little while longer...

ahh the smell, how we choose to enjoy life...


<3 ah="ah" nbsp="nbsp" p="p">

No comments:

Post a Comment