10.29.2012

...a penny for your thoughts...

day 303...

"...it is up to you whether to give up or keep moving..."

"...go for it; instead of asking what could have happened; just do it..."

"...what is the point of living, if you aren't really doing it..."

"...how can I like you, if I love someone else..."

"...how can I love you, if deep down I know it is wrong..."

"...regrets-- everybody has them, it is your decision whether to live with them or learn from them..."

"...denial-- a state of mind that you never address..."

"...I can't imagine life without you, that is how I know you are the one..."

"...ever realize the power of a pen, sometimes it is the only thing that tells the truth..."

"...everyday we wake up and everyday we question what we do...however if you spend too much time questioning you might miss the whole day, that you could have spent living..."

<3 JS

No comments:

Post a Comment