10.01.2012

dear mr. Nicholas sparks...seriously

day 274...

(we all know I have a tendency to fall asleep, we chatted about it and now we are moving on...& you arrive at another two-fer)

mr. sparks,

...we all know you can write a good novel, many of us have cried over a page or two and then you went ahead and let them make one of my all time favorites in to a movie, the notebook, but seriously, seriously could you make the guy a jerk, could you let him not be the knight and shining armor...we all know you often introduce one villain but most often it is not the main character...i am not saying this is a bad thing, i am just saying that you kind are giving us hope that those that we choose will stick around when we have alzheimer's, they will want to dance with us in the middle of a road, they will see through the rough exterior only to realize how awesome we are, or they will fall completely in love with us & be able to communicate with us, without us trying to decipher what exactly they are saying...so where i am going with all this...well

...as i go through life trying to find my noah, i am not sure if i should be thanking you for giving me, a hopeFUL romantic, more hope or just driving me more crazy that i have yet to find him...

...ahh well it is fun to live & love through your characters...

so cheers to you for believing in the awesomeness that is love...

sincerely,

your fellow hopeFUL romantic...

“I am nothing special, of this I am sure. I am a common man with common thoughts and I've led a common life. There are no monuments dedicated to me and my name will soon be forgotten, but I've loved another with all my heart and soul, and to me, this has always been enough..” 
 Nicholas Sparks, The Notebook


<3 br="br" da="da">

No comments:

Post a Comment