6.18.2012

wedding date...

day 170...

...i love the movie "the wedding date"...the story line makes me smile...some of thee most amazing lines are in the movie...a great hopeful romantic movie....

here is a clip that basically sums up why I LOVE this MOVIE...




& a quote or two for you....

"I'd rather fight with you than make love with anyone else."

"And I think I'd miss you even if we never met."

"Well thank you for including me in this timeless feminine ritual. Here's to the husbands who've won you, the losers who've lost you, and the lucky bastards who've yet to meet you."

"Who's going to buy my Hoo-Ha a drink?"

TJ: [sees Kat with Jeffery] Oh my God! Oh my God, oh my God, oh my God, oh my God, oh my God! Top Kat! Ooooh! Where the bloody hell have you been? I have gynaecologists that call more often.
Kat Ellis: You have more than one gynaecologist?
TJ: You have to play them off. Otherwise they think your easy
TJ: [turns to Jeffery] Hello asshole. Listen, since you dumped my cousin brutally, and without cause, you won't mind if I just steal her away will you? Thanks 


<3 DS

No comments:

Post a Comment