6.13.2012

have you found your balance...

day 165

or rather do you ever find your balance...

we balance on our check books, we balance our tires, we balance on one leg, we balance so many things our life...however are you or will you ever be completely balanced; where all aspects of your life are on the same field...

i am not sure this is possible...i feel as if to live life one must always be constantly trying to find that balance...if not life becomes boring...so if your professional aspect of your life is going well, does that mean your personal life is a little unbalanced...it could be, and i think you have to become ok with sometimes not finding the balance or even being unbalanced at times...

recently i started taking classes, along with that i am still working my job...the class is about 45 minutes away, two times/week...on top of that there is also just life stuff, now i am not sayin' call me a personal assistant cause i'm so cray cray busy, but life continues to happen whether we like it to or not...this week, in particular has been weird busy...& i keep saying to myself i have to find a balance, when i do that i will not feel like my head is going to spin off in to fifty different directions...in reality what i am sayin' is i have to adjust me for this schedule, a balance, no not necessarily b/c i can admit i suck at balancing, i tend to gravitate to what needs to be done or needs my attention & neglect everything else...usually it leaves me way unbalanced, but i think it is almost as if God is saying, you paying attention, are you living in this moment...maybe after a few freak out moments, deep breaths, send up some prayers, i find me in my world of unbalance & i do what i can & make it work for me...& the rest i leave til tomorrow...

...life can be a balancing act or it can become the perfect imbalance where you learn to function ever so gracefully....


<3 GD

No comments:

Post a Comment