6.17.2012

dear my future person...

day 169...

(part 2)
...yes, i feel it only fitting that i write a part 2 to this...since i might ;) have some other things i am seeking out...now stop shaking your head, this is not the only reason i am not taken...there is a whole list of other fun qualities...so here i go...

dear you,

i know i can be a pain...and there will be times where you will want to kill me...but please, please no matter what always communicate with me...i want to be your person that you come to no matter what...i want to know all the good, bad, & the random...b/c i plan on you being that for me...b/c i never want you to feel like you can't talk to me, or can't say what you need to say...if we are going to be in this, we must do it together...it sounds simple, & that is what i want it to be for this, is to be simple...no complication of trying to figure out what you want or what you need...just always promise to talk to me...

hugs...
 -me


<3 CK

No comments:

Post a Comment