4.30.2012

this is what happens when you write a blog at....

day 121

2:30 am!

dear couch...

first let me say over the years i have loved sleeping on you...you provide a very comfortable place to lay my head either for a long nap or a short one, & i could literally sleep for days...i find a comfort knowing you are always there for me, so thank you for being my place of rest...

however why do you keep doing that to me where you suck me in & i fall completely in love with you only to fall way before i need to & as a result i do not accomplish anything due to the fact that you own me and i can't seem to pry myself away...on another note why are you so comfortable?...why is it that my body cannot fight the resistant to get up off of you & not let you win...in fact how do you do that?...do you have some magic power that once my a*% sits on you, gets comfortable and lays on you, i automatically become hooked...

i realize that most times you win...& i am completely yours for those moments...i am not going to lie these are some of my most cherished moments, you & me together...BUT i do hate the days where i am wake up & then i manage to peel myself off of you & then i go to my bed & i cannot fall asleep...what do you have over me?...if you can't have me no one else can...you are slowly ruining my life, b/c you are not willing to let go...i do not know what i am going to do, i love you but i might have to walk away for the sake of our relationship...so to save me & to keep the bags under my eyes from becoming heavier, please stop being so appealing...however dare i say it...until next time...

You will forever be mine...

yours,
the girl who can't seem to pull herself away... <3


<3 MB

No comments:

Post a Comment