4.22.2012

dear my future husband,

day 113...

(part 1) ...among other things i have now added a new item to my list for you (there are others but this is good enough for now)...yes i think about you & what i want from you, any self-respecting girl would...so why wouldn't i...unless i thought it was totally out of the question & i was going to become a tired old spinster...there is still hope for all of us...& as long as i am hoping there is a certain something i am going to need you to do for me...

dance with me & don't ever stop...isn't that how it should be...

i have mentioned it before how much i love to dance...so in saying that you must also love it (& i hope you do), but not just dance like fist pumpin' it up, but dance with me...as corny as it sounds, i want to start our marriage & then reach the ripe old age of 50, 72, 85 still dancing with YOU...& not just at weddings or our anniversary but whenever you feel the need to grab my hand pull me close & dance with you...whether it be in the kitchen, on our (wrap around) porch, in our living room, underneath the stars...where ever it fancies you...so unexpected & at the most perfect moment, a dance with my best friend, with the love of my life...

that is what i wish & hope for...to keep dancing through life...

sincerely your AWESOME future wife...

<3 CP

1 comment: