4.16.2012

a moment to smile...

day 107...

...i have discussed people, people's purpose in one another's lives, their footprints, the power of words, & so many other things that deal with my interaction with people on a daily basis...but people, the moments of interaction you have with them guide us through life...& just today another moment...that made me smile...

now this moment wasn't anything major, just someone stopping, taking a minute out of their day to pass along some kind words...i see this person regularly & he is super friendly but whatever possessed him or moved him to stop, my heart thanks him...

this guy works very hard, but never is negative in fact he is the direct opposite, i always enjoy his positive energy and 'can do' attitude...he is always a great for a little chat about random topics...so after most people left work today, i hear him getting ready to leave...i am sitting at my desk, working (yes i do that from time to time)...he stands up and is walking out & he pauses, & says..."danielle, i just love how whenever i see you how happy you are, not like little girl happy but a happy that is mature."  i was extremely grateful and said thank you...

...it wasn't anything huge, a few words...but to me it made me smile, it made my heart feel humble...my goal in life is to always be happy, positive & to be the light to others...life is about that, it is about those moments to smile & then passing it along...so this guy who i see day in & day out...thank you :)

SmILe On...


<3 AA

No comments:

Post a Comment