8.02.2010

...so back to square 1...

week 27...the day i returned to the diet...
...weigh day...i am at -12.5 lbs. & +1.5 since my last weigh day...

disclaimer 836...@ first you don't succeed, try, try again...

...hello my name is danielle, and currently i am a fat bridesmaid/maid of honor, & if i continue down this horrific path, my ass will not decrease in size but rather, grow back to be the size of rhode island....as of the start of august i am back doing my points (i know, i said it like 5 million times before, but for real, we are less than a year away & i also have a side bet going with my good friend)....as far as today goes, i was not perfect, but hell, we do not expect me to be perfect, that is why my version of dieting is so funny...

so thank you for patience...& just think, things are way better the 2nd time around;)...

day 177...weigh day -- +1.5lbs; -12.5lbs....
...i was offered pizza & i said no (well i tasted the crust once, well no twice), you have to start saying no some where & some times it takes baby steps...
...until "day 2 of the 2nd go around" tomorrow...


2 comments:

  1. I'm so glad you're back!!! I was lost without you (the blogging you) and am so glad you are back on track. Excellent job with saying no to pizza tonight...I apologize for the temptation.

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks kate...so far so good, glad to be back...no apologies necessary, you are just making me stronger...

    ReplyDelete