8.09.2010

just another manic monday....

....weigh day monday....well on this monday despite a birthday party....i managed to lose a 1.5 pounds...which i was pumped about...however i was thinking that to gain & lose that 1.5 pounds when i am at my goal wait, is no big deal...but at this point i would like that 1.5 pound to stay the hell off my body...and then when i get to my goal weight, it can stick around & then fall off when it feels like it....

*disclaimer 712...be thankful for the positives...like when your ass is 1.5 pounds lighter or when you don't blow your points...or just find a positive, like i buttoned my pants with one try & one deep breath...

...my niece turned 7 and we had a lovely party times 2...however i held back, so my body would not suffer today...
....weigh day was successful & hoping it continues until next week...
...until "another lovely day" tomorrow...

1 comment:

  1. Are we only doing Monday posts now? Yes, I still check everyday. Deal.

    ReplyDelete