9.28.2012

it's about family and i love my family...

day 272...

...we all know how i feel about my family, and now lets ice the cake when it comes to family...a few quotes about some of the best people in my life, who happen to be my family and my heart...

"...“You must remember, family is often born of blood, but it doesn't depend on blood. Nor is it exclusive of friendship. Family members can be your best friends, you know. And best friends, whether or not they are related to you, can be your family.” (Trenton lee Scott)

...“When everything goes to hell, the people who stand by you without flinching -- they are your family.
(Jim Butcher)

“That's what people do who love you. They put their arms around you and love you when you're not so lovable.”
― Deb Caletti

<3 GC



No comments:

Post a Comment