9.19.2012

dear my future other half...

day 263...

(part 5)...

who would have thought i would have so much that i seek for in another human being...it could be due to over the years of seeing & knowing what i want...or it could be that i am & will alway be a hopeful romantic...so...

dear the other half of me...

while you will possess my heart and be my heart...i have another small request...please let your hand always find my hand...when things are tough, or when they are great, or even when they are just "just" please find my hand to hold so that i always know that you are with me...and in return i will hold on knowing that i am there for you...

& when we are old & gray and i look down at our hands, i will know that they have told the stories of our lives all the while holding on to each other...

...thank you for your hand...

love...the other half of you <3 nbsp="nbsp" p="p">

No comments:

Post a Comment