9.10.2012

i won't give up...mr. jason mraz = well done!

day 254...

"'Cause even the stars they burn
Some even fall to the earth
We've got a lot to learn
God knows we're worth it
No, I won't give up"

about a month ago i attended my cousin's wedding in ny; good times...well as most couples do;  they took the dance floor and danced their first dance as husband and wife...probably one of my favorite parts of a wedding...i love to hear what couples choose, it is the song that describes them...so as my cousin's song started to play i realized that i didn't recognize her song; but it was a great pick...

..."i won't give up" what better way to describe you as a couple than a song letting your person know that you are never walking away, that you are in it for the long run...that this it & no matter where you go or what you do you will face it together...

...so as i am saying congrats to my cousin...i am loving this song...enjoy!


<3 kb="kb" p="p">

No comments:

Post a Comment