10.28.2010

dinner is killing me...

...well at least it is kickin' my ass...

**disclaimer 758...some times you got nothin' to say and right now i got nothin' to say so i shall shut my mouth & then hopefully the food will stop going in...but i shall say a little in the blog area first before i shut it..(you couldn't expect me to say nothin')

so where i moved too...well we all know i have a new job which comes with new food issues, the chocolate milling about along with the occasional evil POTLUCK...well the other icing on the cake is the location...i moved to Grand Rapids & I am currently living in my cousin's basement. so basically let us just say as far as comes to eating, it is like eating at home...my cousin cooks like if i were at home & my mom was putting food in front of me...& now she has been gone for 2 weeks and her mom did the same cooking for me & sent me home with leftovers...and word to the wise when an Arab woman cooks for you, there is no such words as "i'm full," "no thanks", all you can do is keep eating (not that I am all opposed to eating good food, so i can't totally blame them)...so i have been eating but this week, i have done not so bad, i will watch what i eat during the day & then feast at night...so hopefully not too bad...

...here is too moving and o.m.g the dinners...
until "what is for dinner" tomorrow...

No comments:

Post a Comment