10.25.2010

look who is back...& skinnier than ever....A BIG FAT NOT, literally...

...here i am trying to get back into the swing of things b/c ladies & gents...it is almost time to face those bridesmaid dresses head on & say, "go ahead & try to make me look like a fat ass."

disclaimer 102...remember when i said never give up, i was totally not kidding, look at me several months later & still not admitting defeat...

...today was naturally weigh day & you will be glad to hear i have lost -1.5 lbs. (now mind you, if you look you will notice that this particular loss has been over the last few months, i know i am the diet queen, and we shall now hear the roars of laughter)...this now puts me at a total loss of -17 lbs. (if you think about that it is almost 3 --6 lb. babies; scary right, well it is that time of year to catch a fright...however i was ecstatic to realize i was maintaining and then actually lost a pound after the whole several months of mowing down on food & still not exercising... (remember that promise; i still have some time, not a lot but enough)

...tmrw. i will tell the tale of my new job which proposes a small problem (or huge) for true fat kids...stay tuned for this one b/c if you think working in a restaurant is bad wait until you hear this one...& then on wednesday we will discuss the geographical (hold the phone; i know i just used a big word; i think i saw it in the newspaper & decided to throw it out there) move i made & how it is now affecting the diet-o...& then on thursday we can discuss my plan of action for the two new adventures in my life & how i am going to exercise (for the record, i went on a walk last week, 1 out of 7; we all have to start some where)...& then friday i will be trying to psyche myself up for not wanting to eat Halloween candy...i know i am busy girl with lots of issues this week; but hopefully we can work them out & be back on track...

i know you have missed me; i have received a million emails (or maybe 1) saying you need me in your life...so never fear the fat girl is here & ready to b.s. you once again...

until "the b.s. continues" tomorrow...

2 comments:

  1. For the past 35 days I have been checking this blog in the hopes of hearing new adventures from fabulous Danielle. I was ecstatic to see a new post!! YOU GO GIRL WITH THE WEIGHT LOSS!!! P.S. I've been meaning to call you...I'll give a ring tomorrow!

    ReplyDelete
  2. no probs...& thank you...it took me awhile but hopefully i am back...

    ReplyDelete