10.26.2010

& it is second day back in the circus & i am almost forgot...

...so here i am getting ready to climb into bed & then i was like ohh sh*t; i forgot to blog & so i got out of bed & now i am typing...can we say D-E-D-I-C-A-T-I-O-N!

*disclaimer 683...be patient, usually when you get back on the horse for the first time; you are bound to fall off now & again...

...so here i am day 2...now my new job...well i have recently moved to michigan, (no worries i will forever be a buckeye fan & always bleed scarlet & gray)...anyways my new job is working with chocolate...like hi we were best friends; not i see you from a far an give a friendly wave...i am selling chocolates; which means i am tasting, wafting in the glorious smell & basking in all the wonders of chocolate...now one part of my job is knowing my product so i have tried some samples (well a lot), & i wish i could say differently but i have thoroughly enjoyed every single piece...this also leads me to have some major will power issues, that i need to face head on...especially when i am at the actual place where the chocolate is being made...i realize this is not part of my diet regiment, but a girl has got to get paid (& did i mention; it is an easy sell; who doesn't love chocolate)...

...so here i am day 2 & making it through...well that is still up for debate...
...until "saying no to chocolate (some times yes)" tomorrow....

No comments:

Post a Comment