9.26.2011

i am not sure where this is going but.....

...life seems to be in a weird place at 29...if you would have asked me 10 yrs ago, what my life would be like at 29, i would have said...a job, maybe engaged or married, maybe even married with kids...i don't even know if i would even have an answer.

i am living though, and i am not sure where this is going to take me, but it is taking me as long as i am ready to go with it...it will keep going...i will have this new chapter ready to go to the next decade and even if you ask me what the next 10 yrs holds for me, i might make some assumptions but i can't tell you...b/c life isn't about knowing every step, it is more about living for what the next step can be...& realizing that the next step may not be what you expect but at the same time it could be one hell of ride!

No comments:

Post a Comment