8.23.2015

stop & think at all this footprints that have touched your life...

& you have to think...WOW, God loves me that much that He put them in my life...even if it was for the briefest of moments...they were there, to show you a part of life you may never have experienced before...even those people that may have caused you strife or struggle helped shape that part of your life...

"...surround yourself with people who make you hungry for life...touch your heart...& nourish your soul..." (unknown)


i have been blessed to have so many people that God placed throughout my life, who for whatever reason caused the world around me to be forever changed & my heart to forever to be better...& i most likely told you a story or two about them, throughout my non-existent blogging career...but yet for some reason the topic seems to have resurfaced so why not, give a little shout out to some...

...so who are those footprints...it is the woman who taught me some of the greatest philosophies in the world, who is my biggest supporter, who is always there...it is the girl who said a prayer with me...it is the kids that make me see the world through their eyes...it is guy who holds my heart and allows me to dream...it is the patient that showed me even after their body can't exist any more, that their being will be loved forever in the hearts of others...it is the parent who showed me unconditional love, especially after their heart was broken...it is the friends that do not have to be near to keep touching my life...it is the lady who quietly sits in the chair, waiting and watching & then speaking only to impart wisdom...it is the teacher that taught me, the greatest lessons don't always come from you but rather the students that fill your classroom...it is the stranger i came across, that flashed a smile when i needed it the most...it is the relative who shows me how cool family really is...it is the person that shows me a whole new perspective for the purposes of discussion and nothing else...it is the kid that shows me, there is always time to be a kid...it is the child with a disability that lets me see the world through their eyes...it is the siblings that turned out to be one of my best friends, who no matter the time you call them, or the favor you ask them, they come through, even to just be there...it is my person encouraging to go for it & that anything is possible...it is those of you that have showed me love, who took the time to be there, who celebrate with me, it is YOU....

so for you...YOU know who you are, thank you for those moment, the lessons, the love, the being there, for YOU, thank you for allowing me to be touched by in such a profound way...cheers, my heart will forever be grateful...


No comments:

Post a Comment