9.09.2013

dear you...

“the real lover is the man who can thrill you by kissing your forehead or smiling into your eyes or just staring into space.”  (Marilyn Monroe)


last year...
...on day 113 - 4.22.12, i wrote dear my future husband...on day169 - 6.17.12, i wrote dear my future person...on day 196 - 7.14.12 i wrote dear the one...on day 240 - 8.27.12 i wrote dear person who is spending the rest of your life...on day 263 - 9.19.12 i wrote dear my future other half...on day 291 - 10.17.12 i wrote dear you who picked me...on day 335 - 11.30.12 i wrote dear lucky one who gets me...on day 358 - 12.23.12 i wrote dear well this is it...

& today i write...

dear you,

...you will know all that i need without me saying anything...you will allow me to grow and fall and then when i do not want to get up, you will pick me up in a way i could never imagine...you will be there for me without actually being there...you will make me feel so special that i will feel like i am living a real life fairy tale, you will make me laugh & smile, you will be my biggest support and my biggest comfort, you will not just love me but you will love the extensions of me, you will embody the definition of what it means to love, you will show me how to love and show me a different way to live, you will smile at my quirks and embrace my craziness...you will do for me more than i can ever imagine...you will be a blessing from above...& you will be mine...

so as you hold me, and love me, know that YOU are the one, YOU are my heart...


with all my love to the moon & back,
me...




No comments:

Post a Comment